Thursday, December 31, 2009

One Amazing Teacher


When I think of Madeline's music teacher one word comes to mind.....AMAZING. Several years ago she was diagnosed with a brain tumor. She had surgery to have it removed and had to start over again.....literally. She had to relearn to eat, speak and walk...you get the picture. To know her now...you would never know what all she has had to endure. She is seriously one of the most humble and gracious individuals I have ever met. Madeline and her connected instantly. She was a big help in making Madeline feel welcome and loved at a new school. She has such a way with all the children. It is evident she loves them all! I am so thankful for her .... mostly for her sweet, kind ways. BTW-she and and the kids put on such a cute Thanksgiving production for our monthly PTA meeting! The Turkey Tango was a big hit with everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment