This summer I had enrolled Madeline in a recreational cheer class. Of course, she fell in love with it!! After much consideration (and Madeline begging) Matt and I decided to let her be on a competitive cheer team. She is one of the youngest on the team (there is one more 7 year old and an 8 year old...the rest are between 10 and 13). I was nervous how she would do since the other girls were so much older and had been doing cheer for a while. Madeline fit right in. Her teammates took her right in and were so sweet to her. She had the cheer and routine down in no time at all! She is the "flyer." She just can't get enough of stunting! I just hold my breath when I watch! In addition to her cheer class she also takes tumbling. She has really improved and will be doing a back handspring very soon! I love the gym she goes to....Texas Cheer Academy. The coaches and staff are wonderful. I love the fact that they teach the girls how to do things properly and safely. This past Sunday was the first competition in San Marcos at Texas State. All 4 teams did an outstanding job!!! I was able to get a few pictures in b/f the competition started. I can't believe how grown up Madeline looks (and all the other girls)! Her favorite part was the make-up by far!!
Young Masters Art Show
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment