Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer Time Fun


e


Matt and I have started cooking a lot together on the week-ends. It's a time that we really enjoy and look forward to making a lot of great meals in the future! On Saturday we made stuffed manicotti with homemade meat sauce. Boy it was fabulous! We had some great friends over and they thought so, too! Matt and I always joke that we should have been born Italian as we LOVE Italian food. Sunday Matt grilled some great ribs (4 different kinds) and I put together some lemon and basil red potatoes and green beans. The kids LOVED it and could not get enough! After dinner time the kids went and hung out in their pool. It was great to sit there and listen to their laughter and watch them interact with one another. It reminded me of when I was a child without a care in the world...enjoying carefree summer days.

No comments:

Post a Comment