Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Staying Busy

Boy....do I have a lot of catching up to do! It's been 2 months since I wrote the last blog entry! Much of our time in May was taken up with end of year activities at Madeline's school, Mother's day and a trip to Rockport. June was just as busy.....Madeline completed 1st grade (where did the time go?), Father's day activities, a trip to Sea World, and a week long visit from Aunt Michelle (Matt's sister from NY), VBS and last but not least Madeline began cheerleading classes and gymnastics! Matt and I were able to sneek in a few dinner dates as I turned 36 in May (YIKES) and we celebrated 10 years of marriage in June! I am in the process of downloading pictures now so I can begin the updates! Needless to say we are staying busy and having lots of fun in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment