Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Water and Dirt



It's a known fact that boys are born attracted to DIRT! Ryan is no exception to this rule. In fact, I just bought him the cutest t-shirt that says "I am a dirt magnet." So true! At the end of the day, the bottom of the bathtub looks like a beach! However, when it comes to water...and by water I mean large amounts as found in a pool or at the beach... he really could care less. What? Last year I could not get him out of the pool! We have tried ALL summer to get him in the "big" pool or ocean...nope. He won't hear of it. At the end of August we went back to Rockport and tried once again to get Ryan in the pool....and FINALLY ......he did! He could not get enough of it and we actually had him floating and kicking! It was such a joy to hear him giggle and having so much fun! Of course, the dirt was a huge hit, too! Silly Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment