Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sweet Moments


As you can see from the picture....Ryan was not feeling well this day. His allergies have been terrible the past few weeks. He was fussy all day so I put a movie on for him to try and settle him. Madeline took it upon herself to sit and snuggle with him. Kollman joined them, too. It worked...the three of them snuggled each other and calmed Ryan down. He was so calm and relaxed he took a nap. Madeline and Kollman stayed with him the whole time. It's so sweet to see how much they really do love each other. Madeline, you are going to make a good Mommy one day because you are so sensitive and loving. Kollman, you will make a great daddy someday, too!!! I hope and pray that you three will always love and respect each other. I'm saving all these pictures to remind you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment