After school was out the kids and I along with their cousins, Carter and Cameron headed to one of Madeline's favorite places to eat-Pizza Hut. Yes...that's me and 5 kids! Of course, they all look alike and people who do not know me actually think all 5 are mine. I'll claim them! Thankfully it was not too crowded and we had fast service. The waitress was so very sweet and very attentive. While we were eating Cameron pulls out a present for Madeline. It was a set that goes with her Polly Pocket things. She was so excited! What made it even more special was that Cameron saw it in the store and new Madeline would love it...so he bought it for her with his OWN money. Isn't that the sweetest thing?! Thank you Cameron, for thinking of her in that way. You are so sweet and I love you so much! After lunch, we came back to our house and the cousins had fun playing with each other. Thankfully, the weather was nice and they spent the majority of the time outside! However, Madeline did convince Cameron to play Polly Pocket with her. I could tell that he really didn't want to.....but he did it anyway. He really made her day! When Uncle Gearis came to pick up Cameron and Carter he took Madeline and Kollman to the park to play! What a great surprise! I was able to get in some great alone time with Ryan! When they got home they were tired and ready for bed! After unwrapping presents and grabbing a quick bite it was time for baths and bed! What a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment